Friday, January 18, 2013

The New Tunisian Crochet: Contemporary Designs for Time-Honored Traditions book preview

Wow! Several months ago I had the opportunity to work with designer, author, and Crochet Insider e-magazine's editor Dora Ohrenstein.
 
 © by Interweave Press

She is the editor of the book called The New Tunisian Crochet: Contemporary Designs for Time-Honored Traditions and one of my designs is included! The book is scheduled to be released in March 2013, and is now available for preview and pre-order.

Margaret Hubert, Lily Chin, Doris Chan, Vashti Braha, Charles Voth, and Lisa Daehlin are contributor designers as well. I'm honored to be part of this book.

 © by Interweave Press

This photo preview is already up and it shows some of the featured designs and to my pleasant surprise my design made it to the preview announcement. Can you guess which one is mine? Love the photo, I can't wait to get this book in my hands!

More details soon! Happy crocheting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin