Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Big progresses lately around here...

Just thought I'd give you an update. Late spring and summer came and went without much pomp and fanfare. It was time well spent visiting family and taking care of myself.

Things started to get back to normal by September, and it was a breath of fresh air. It was time to resume some well anticipated crochet goals. Some deadlines had to be pushed back, work flow had to be rearranged to keep all the big picture moving.

But significant progress is being made everyday since. Most all the projects are stitched up, blocked, and ready for the photo-shoot. One of them needs to be redone just because the idea have evolved and I picture it much more interesting to make than the original version would be. My tech editor has been a key piece in all this puzzle. Her sharp thinking and comments are improving the final version of the pattern readability.

All in all, I keep moving forward. I can't wait to finally be able to start releasing these collections of Tunisian crochet accessories.

Happy crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin